Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree20Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    537 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reubechs View Post
    You'll always see that when downgrading. Wiping doesn't delete system software, just application and personal data.
    Is there a way to wipe the system software or would you not be able reload new software if it was wiped?
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by bimmerdriver View Post
    Is there a way to wipe the system software or would you not be able reload new software if it was wiped?
    Apploader does it automatically when up/downgrading, replaces whatever system software is on the device with the version being loaded. That's what the OS is - system software.
    CrackBerry User

Hi lyricidal. Firstly, thanks for the excellent Tool. Makes life so much easier with regards to everything BlackBerry. Keep up the excellent work. It is much appreciated.

I have been using BBHTool for a while now but recently I have been having issues wwith regards to the shrinking Os feature. Be it the "shrink my os", "shrink my os live" and even the "put it back" features. Everything else works fine.

The error message I get is "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

I have tried deleting the application n re installing, yet the problem persists. I'm not sure if the directories are perhaps messed up.

Any idea what the problem might be and how I can get it working again? Your assistance will be highly appreciated. Thanks again.
    Last edited by dj_pavo; 09-16-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Default Help Background?

I used this tool on a 9900 7.1 latest OS, and the default Backgrounds still there? I checked with another tool BSAK (i forgot exact name) and the COD for the backgrounds are not there, however the default background is still in the phone?

Can someone explain this to me?
    CrackBerry User

is the Gmail app still necessary with OS7.1?
    not sure if it is still the Enhanced Gmail Plugin
    CrackBerry Abuser

BBhtool Expert.,
    I need help , i use bbhtool to shrink os but chinese languange cannot display in my phone. please give me some idea please. I am using version 2.4.9.7a bbhtool, only tick which are not use and shrink. So i untick chinese and uk english, shrink os and launch loader.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234