Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry Newbie

I tried loading this for the first time, everything went smooth except for it didn't prompt me to downgrade durring the load process. When the phone was up and running everything was working great. So i decided to download a theme. The theme worked for about 30 min and froze. I pulled the battery and now i think i'm getting either a VSOD or an "app error 523". The error is the last thing to pop up and it only give me an option to reset. I need help asap! Thanks
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Ask Me.. .

Very Impressive Strong Stable EDGE

Thanks A Lot Appreciate it!
    IQ: 132
    STILL Missing My 832O CURVE Storm All The Way
    .75.76.78.8O.85.87.88.9O.99.1O3.109.113.114.122.13 2.141.148.151
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Asig View Post
    I tried loading this for the first time, everything went smooth except for it didn't prompt me to downgrade durring the load process. When the phone was up and running everything was working great. So i decided to download a theme. The theme worked for about 30 min and froze. I pulled the battery and now i think i'm getting either a VSOD or an "app error 523". The error is the last thing to pop up and it only give me an option to reset. I need help asap! Thanks
    You're going to have to completely start over, from what I've found. Basically, wipe the phone, and load the O.S again.
    CrackBerry Newbie

does anyone have a better program to wipe the device with, jl sucks won't connect, i dowloaded another one but the zip file was empty. Pls someone give me something that actually works....
    CrackBerry User

I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with - I've followed this step by step from the original thread. . .but when I get to the loader, nothing pops up. The loader does, of course, but it won't show that there are any O.S uploads. I'm getting a little frustrated. Anything you can think of that I might be doing wrong?
    CrackBerry Newbie

OK... after a bowl and several cigarettes..... it works. Didn't have to wipe or anything to get rid of the 523 app error. All i did was plug in the phone, open up dm, go to app loader, deleted the themes i had dl to the phone, smoked another cigarette, then boom, it works. Something about the themes not working with beta os. Thanks for all the help esp Empty whom i was emailing well into the night. Thanks Everyone!!!
    CrackBerry User

hi, so i'm a complete noob on this stuff, but i tried loading this last night and got an error after it finishes backing up settings and 3rd party apps.. i think it said it was connecting to boot loader. hangs there a while, then gives me an error.. what did i do wrong?
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by punisher135 View Post
    Very Impressive Strong Stable EDGE

Thanks A Lot Appreciate it!

I'm still debating on wheter I want to go through the hassle of trying to upload this or not. All the VSOD is worrying me . . . Did you have any issues with this?

Any updates on how everything is running, guys?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Also curious if anyone is still having VSOD issues with this, I like my memory card.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123