I upgraded a week or two ago to 4.5.46 once the BIS 2.5 came out...

Everything is working excellent except for one little problem..... The uma while on calls....

Once in a while (becoming continuous now) my blackberry curve 8320 will reset not durring a call, but when dialing....

This gets frustrating since uma is set up automatically on my device since surfing the web is 100 percent faster.....

To solve this issue, I usually just do a battery pull, turn off the wifi wait 10 seconds and turn it back on....

Also, I noticed this happens when there's a lot of download activity or bandwith being used by my wifi router....

Any sugestions?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 11:27 PM
    Have you tried .52?
    07-08-08 11:30 PM
    Yeah, I had problems too. Upgrade to .52
    07-09-08 12:02 AM
    I searched google and couldent find it

07-09-08 08:49 AM
    Nevermind I found it...... I use a website for this and they posted it at 11pm last night ill update all of you when I'm done

07-09-08 08:52 AM
    It works thanks guys no problems yet

07-09-08 10:05 PM
    I am having the UMA issue where the device resets during UMA phone calls. I am using an 8820 instead though. I hope this is something that the .52 release cures as it has definitely been frustrating. In fact, I have turned Wifi off completely for now.
    07-10-08 11:18 PM
    I am having the UMA issue where the device resets during UMA phone calls. I am using an 8820 instead though. I hope this is something that the .52 release cures as it has definitely been frustrating. In fact, I have turned Wifi off completely for now.
    As far as the OS being the root cause of UMA dropping; it was fixed in version .44. This is a carrier problem, not an OS problem.
    07-11-08 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD