Well, I think this is the specific post you need, this post is from Colt D
Originally Posted by derrickps3
CREDITS GO TO USERNAME Colt D
Download the Official OS7 Base from here:
Delete "VENDOR.XML" from this folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
Delete all Files & Folder in the Base OS folder, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9360AllLang_v22.214.171.1244_P126.96.36.1999
NOTE: Just delete everything inside the folder, not the actual folder itself.
Download, Extract, copy and paste the Leaked OS 188.8.131.52 contents into the Base OS Folder, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9360AllLang_v184.108.40.2064_P220.127.116.119
Then follow these steps:
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.