This is the best version of OS i've ever came across! Stable and fantastic battery life!!
    02-14-12 10:58 PM
    I have an issue with setting picture as wallpaper and I dont know how to fix it. Basically the picture that I set as wallpaper will not fit correctly to the screen. A large part of the picture will be "crop"

- Charles
    02-14-12 11:04 PM
    im enjoying 7.1.0.205. and already we are seeing 7.1.0.258 being leaked, cant wait for it to come to the 9900
    02-14-12 11:08 PM
    I have an issue with setting picture as wallpaper and I dont know how to fix it. Basically the picture that I set as wallpaper will not fit correctly to the screen. A large part of the picture will be "crop"

- Charles
    Maybe it's the dimension of the picture?
    02-14-12 11:15 PM
    Is anyone seeing this? Every time I reboot my 9900 (runnong .205), the mobile hotspot loses the SSID I set up and it recreates a "T-Mobile Blackberry ####" SSID.

Anyone figure out a work around for this?
    02-15-12 04:26 AM
    Anyone having trouble getting service?? I cant seem to get service on my blackberry on day 3 of this install..

When I do a battery pull I can get service for 10-15mins and then it just says searching for network..

When I go to mobile network and want to switch to manual network, it says cant switch network mode while a call is in progress??? But pretty impossible to make a call with no service??? My iphone from the same carrier got plenty of signal and no problems what so ever

Sent from my Aiiiiiiightphone
    02-16-12 11:54 AM
    To everyone having problems with 205, check out my recent link of a new update.
    02-16-12 12:16 PM
    To everyone having problems with 205, check out my recent link of a new update.
    i hope you are okaay mind me helping you out alki3, before some nOObs drops in where to get.

alki3 the boss.

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...models-698203/

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-698221/
    02-16-12 12:21 PM
    Anyone having trouble getting service?? I cant seem to get service on my blackberry on day 3 of this install..

When I do a battery pull I can get service for 10-15mins and then it just says searching for network..

When I go to mobile network and want to switch to manual network, it says cant switch network mode while a call is in progress??? But pretty impossible to make a call with no service??? My iphone from the same carrier got plenty of signal and no problems what so ever

It could be a bad sim. Have you tried a different sim card to see if there is any difference in signal? Does it work fine outside? It could be a tower difficulty or the sim.
    02-16-12 05:08 PM
    It actually started when i came home today but now after 3-4 pulls its working again, but read in the .267 thread there was some service issues in this leak so im hoping thats it and I can just upgrade to the .267 leak tomorrow when i find my usb cable

02-16-12 06:25 PM
    I just installed 205. I could not find where to change the network to 2g /3g .
    02-17-12 12:17 AM
    I just installed 205. I could not find where to change the network to 2g /3g .
    You won't, that's gone for AT&T users... and why didn't you install .267?
    02-17-12 12:22 AM
    Can someone who is running this build (.205) confirm the version of Social Feeds on this build??
    02-24-12 11:31 PM
    hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. When you're using the mobile hotspot option or modem mode, it disables data on the phone itself. I'd like to be able to share my internet and use the phone internet at the same time. Can we fix that?
    02-29-12 01:45 AM
    hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. When you're using the mobile hotspot option or modem mode, it disables data on the phone itself. I'd like to be able to share my internet and use the phone internet at the same time. Can we fix that?
    You're using a 9900. This is the 9900's thread, same with the other you also posted the same thing in, which is fine. It would be different if you had the 9930. I have no problem with data when I use modem mode. If you have EDGE (2G) on or your carrier has no 3G, then data will be cut off until the phone call is complete.
    02-29-12 09:36 AM
    Hey folks,
    Upgraded to 205, looks good in most respects.
    Was curious if anyone else is experiencing this or can try it and provide feedback.
    I am on T-Mobile as an fyi.

While on a call, (using speakerphone) I can write a text but when I hit send, my voice call stops, no audio. The text is trying to go out but can't.

The audio call appears to still be connected however there is no audio, not sure if the other person can hear.

If you end the call, the text still can not go through. Try to call, it tries, then a lost call tone followed by an "Operation Failed" message on the phone. I have to wait roughly one minute before I can successfully call and/or resend the text.

I can't duplicate it consistently yet it has happened twice today.

Not sure if this is a network issue or a software/hardware issue.
    Thanks!
    Hi zipped,

The exact same problem is happening with me! I've tested it a few times and all the times I try to text while on a call, the call freezes (no sound) and the text message freezes (trying to send, but never sends).

The remedy is a reboot or, if you wait a looooooong time, the phone unfreezes.

Looks like we have to wait for the next update.
    02-29-12 10:00 AM
    Looks like we have to wait for the next update.
    Where have you been for the last 2 weeks.

7.1.0.267 (the next update) is already here !!!
    02-29-12 10:14 AM
    Sadly the .267 didn't work for me the phone just freezes!
    02-29-12 01:17 PM
    Where have you been for the last 2 weeks.

7.1.0.267 (the next update) is already here !!!
    Been playing with 2.0 on the Playbook too much! haha. The bugs in 205 haven't bothered me enough for me to flash the latest OS. I am curious though! Let me see what 267 has to offer...
    02-29-12 01:57 PM
    thanks for the reply, Root. Sorry about double posting to other threads. I was trying the two versions 205 and 267 on my 9900. Both of them have the same result where if I enable the hotspot feature, I can't browse on the 9900 anymore. Kinda sucks. Is this normal? I mean that's why I wanted to 'share' my connection is so I can still browse on my phone. I really hope this is not a carrier restriction. Any workaround with it? Thanks!
    03-01-12 08:30 PM
    thanks for the reply, Root. Sorry about double posting to other threads. I was trying the two versions 205 and 267 on my 9900. Both of them have the same result where if I enable the hotspot feature, I can't browse on the 9900 anymore. Kinda sucks. Is this normal? I mean that's why I wanted to 'share' my connection is so I can still browse on my phone. I really hope this is not a carrier restriction. Any workaround with it? Thanks!
    If you're on tmobile or at&t or any that restrict it to an additional tethering plan, you could try using the cod files from 7.1.0.74, 7.1.0.190 and 7.1.0.205 to see if it works or not. If it doesn't, you're out of luck.
    03-01-12 08:36 PM
    anyone can tell what's wrong with the my 9900 dakota...my bbm contacts always reinvite even i had accept them and also my profile picture cannot display...is it wrong with the BBM..what should i do??? thanks a lot
    09-03-12 09:50 AM
    anyone can tell what's wrong with the my 9900 dakota...my bbm contacts always reinvite even i had accept them and also my profile picture cannot display...is it wrong with the BBM..what should i do??? thanks a lot
    Update to a later release? Or wipe, reload and make a selective restore, only restoring what you need, such as bbm, contacts, etc.
    09-03-12 02:49 PM
    Can you send the Tmobile hotsspot fix to me too? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
    11-29-12 03:51 PM
    Can you send the Tmobile hotsspot fix to me too? I can't find it anywhere.Thanks
    Dude, old thread. There is a later release of 7.1.0.794 available by china unicom. Thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9930-9900-f235/latest-9900-official-os-7-1-0-794-china-unicom-755733/
    11-29-12 04:06 PM
775 ... 293031
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD