I've still no idea why these are getting pushed out to me but here's an incremental bundle increase over the last one - see attached images.

Rather than get shouted at, I've decided to try posting a direct download link and see what happens. Please bear in mind that this is simply a capture of an OTA DM download - not an installation file - so if you don't know what you're doing then you probably don't want to try. Caveat Emptor. Also please note that Quincy, BattLog, and BugReport will need to be removed at some point.

Download the zip at: [Link removed for reason below - see mirror further down]
    Cheers,
    CB

Update: Just received a notification from Dropbox that my account's been suspecded for 3 days for 'generating excessive traffic' - oops! However there's a mirror site below thanks to Lyricidal.
    Last edited by CelticBerry; 08-04-11 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Update re: Dropbox
    08-02-11 02:56 PM
    nice did you try it out?
    08-02-11 03:05 PM
    I installed .643 but am going back to .600 until I saw this.

My main issue is around the unlock screen for those using a BES. When you are prompted to unlock you must scroll down before you can press the track pad in. I it's a really small thing but is a PITA so I was going to roll back because of it.

Will try these new .cods to see if the issue is still there.
    08-02-11 03:18 PM
    nice did you try it out?
    As per the device screen capture above, yes I installed it this morning. Not noticed any significant changes from the last one yet.

CB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-11 03:26 PM
    Wow...another update again CB?
    Yes I wonder why it's not published yet in BlackBerry carrier site download...

08-02-11 03:30 PM
    Wow...another update again CB?
    Yes I wonder why it's not published yet in BlackBerry carrier site download...
    I have absolutely no idea! :S

08-02-11 03:45 PM
    Thanks again for sharing CB.

I don't believe any of these OS versions you're picking up on DM were ever official with T-Mobile UK, but more likely you're accidently being pushed test OS builds from them. They've probably got your PIN mixed up with one of their tester's.

It's good fun while it lasts though... I've never updated my phone so often!

diegonei likes this.
    08-02-11 03:49 PM
    Thanks for another one!

here's a mirror: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

wont be able to make an installer this time as I've hit my BW limit for this billing period

I have absolutely no idea! :S

as Phil_UK said above, seems they've got your PIN down as a testers or something - don't give let them get ahold of your PIN to remove it! This is as close to daily updates we'll get lol - thanks again
    Last edited by lyricidal; 08-02-11 at 04:23 PM.
    zocster, diegonei and prlarkin like this.
    08-02-11 04:11 PM
    Looking forward to the next one CB

08-02-11 05:20 PM
    Damn that was quick ВЯő�!

08-02-11 05:28 PM
    wow .. nice share, have u try ? but thats platform as same as 643 ...
    08-02-11 06:22 PM
    Wow, nice shrare, anyone have try this ?
    08-02-11 06:40 PM
    Wow, nice shrare, anyone have try this ?
    Just loaded bro .... will see.
    08-02-11 06:52 PM
    Just loaded bro .... will see.
    Hmmm ... i'll try this om ....
    08-02-11 07:32 PM
    Nice share
    Just loaded these .cods to my HH
    and we will see what happen next

thx again for sharing
    08-02-11 09:01 PM
    I don't believe any of these OS versions you're picking up on DM were ever official with T-Mobile UK, but more likely you're accidently being pushed test OS builds from them. They've probably got your PIN mixed up with one of their tester's.
    Yeah, I suspected the same Phill. I've got no connection to T-Mobile other than being a customer. I did renew my contract with them recently and it took a few phone calls to sort out. Possibly they accidentally ticked a wrong box somewhere during the process.

Assuming that it continues, do people seriously want updates this regularly? Or should I just go for more major ones once every week or two?

Also, can someone recommend a good (and free) public file sharing site? I know most of the names - just want opinions as to which is best. Thanks.

CB
    lyricidal likes this.
    08-03-11 02:50 AM
    Update us as they come please! Thanks again.

lyricidal likes this.
    08-03-11 03:23 AM
    Yeah, I suspected the same Phill. I've got no connection to T-Mobile other than being a customer. I did renew my contract with them recently and it took a few phone calls to sort out. Possibly they accidentally ticked a wrong box somewhere during the process.

Assuming that it continues, do people seriously want updates this regularly? Or should I just go for more major ones once every week or two?

Also, can someone recommend a good (and free) public file sharing site? I know most of the names - just want opinions as to which is best. Thanks.

CB
    Agreed with zocster above, as often as possible would be awesome! Appreciate you putting these up for us. As for a free host - I'd suggest multiupload.com as they do multiple mirrors with one upload, as well as http file fetching (so you could upload to dropbox, then "fetch" it)
    hope that helps
    08-03-11 06:12 AM
    Though I am not a 9780 user (I presently use a Torch 9800) I think it�s great for you to share updates as they come.

My feeling is that this will not last, as someone at RIM (or your carrier) will finally realize their mistake!!

I�m sure hybrid builders can make good use of the cod files in these releases to adapt them for other devices..

This is great, in particular considering the incredible shortage of leaks for any other OS6 BB device!!
    Last edited by scouts36; 08-03-11 at 09:06 AM.
    08-03-11 08:40 AM
    Ok, message received an understood guys. I'll post every time there's a new one. I've opened an account with multiupload.com as recommended and tried a test upload - it was way faster than to dropbox so I don't know if it uses some clever accelerator techniques but either way I'm impressed so far.

CB
    mikeplus1 and beeheij like this.
    08-04-11 07:17 AM
    Is installation as simple as installing 600 on your computer, then copying and pasting the 646 CODS in the folder, deleting vendor file, and then running loader?

Cheers
    08-04-11 09:27 AM
    Is installation as simple as installing 600 on your computer, then copying and pasting the 646 CODS in the folder, deleting vendor file, and then running loader?

Cheers
    Yep sure is

08-04-11 09:28 AM
    I've been off the forums for a week and sure was pleasantly shocked at finding out about the os builts being constantly handed out on a silver platter to CelticBerry. Loaded this version a few hours ago. Thanks for being kind to share them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    08-04-11 01:29 PM
    Loaded this OS for a few hours and all good to go. Thank you for sharing this!

08-04-11 03:41 PM
    Lol, I think dropbox throttles some of us people who use gigs and gigs of data.
    Thanks man! Really appreciate you uploading these.
    08-04-11 04:23 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD