Unlocked Rogers Bold 9000 on Koodo
My brother's Bold 9000 on BBOS 5 was unlocked and he has switched to Koodo: despite following the directions of tech support, he has been unable to get any data services on his BB9000. He can of course make and receive phone calls.
Here are the instructions I transcribed from the tech support call... can anyone see any 'gaps' that might be keeping the data features from working?Originally Posted by koodo support rep
- CrackBerry Genius
01-10-13, 03:41 PM #4
- 1,624 Posts
Ive got the same issue with my unlocked 9000 on tmobile's network in the US. I spent a 45 minutes earlier with a tech via instant messaging basically changing all those options you mentioned but it still doesnt give me BIS. Calling still works, like you. Texting works. BIS does not. Quite frustrating.
Do let me know what you figure out. Also because I dont have BIS gmail wont sync and so none of the people who are texting me have names..
- By xamdam in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 6Last Post: 08-16-10, 08:24 AM
- By phanman in forum Other Carriers WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-10, 05:07 PM
- By luqman24 in forum FidoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-10, 02:46 AM
- By slam5 in forum Telus CanadaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-10, 09:28 PM
- By hagosrush in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 03-09-09, 11:22 AM