For some reason all youtube videos will not play on my blackberry.

an error messgae always appears saying 'there was an error in loading this video'

please can you help

Thanks
    09-30-08 05:57 AM
    if you are running the 4.2 os, they won't load in the browser... Use options>status to see what you are running... Updating is the only way to view m.youtube.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 06:00 AM
    Under browser configuration, do you have emulation mode set to Blackberry?

09-30-08 06:01 AM
    I've updated my nextel to the latest OS. Before then I was able to watch youtube but since then it won't play
    Now when I click onto a video it opens up in the media player and just says "loading". After several minutes
    I just click out. The tier 2 guy at sprints blackberry support that the curve doesn't support or play video.
    I pointed out it records video which was a surprise to him. I can't even get the youtube mobile site to work.
    Any ideas?
    05-30-09 10:29 PM
    It does work on a curve. I have the 8330 curve to b exact and running the latest 4.5 os. Mines play just fine. Every once in a while I get that error but I just exit out for a min then go back 2 it and it plays. Idk, maybe you should call back and talk 2 someone else about it.

05-31-09 11:14 AM
    Does the 8130 4.5 support m.youtube.com? I just got the phone and haven't tried yet.

06-02-09 02:20 PM
    EDIT: tried it, didn't work.

06-02-09 02:49 PM
    I fixed it. Think I hadnt enabled javascript before. Also need a wifi connect since Preston the teir2 guy stated "Nextel does not support video".

I believe Sprint does since its 3g, the slower (Nextel)IDEN network cant. It would have folks droping calls and taking up cell space trying to watch video.
    06-12-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD