Ok, so my phone battery was having problems brought it to T-mobile they replaced it, seems like its fine.
    Now out of nowhere My email doesnt work... I got rid of some apps yesterday trying to keep the battery life good. But I touched nothing to do with emails, didn't edit any setting or anything. Ive sent many emails to 2 accounts on my phone. I'll Recieve them on my laptop but my phone won't recieve them. , After my last few phones I was hoping Id have less problems with this one. But so far things haven't been to good. Should of got the sidekick, I love the curve look, design and options but, I'm having no luck.
    10-16-08 06:26 PM
    So your emails were working properly yesterday?
    10-16-08 06:34 PM
    Try resending your Service Books. Log in to your BIS account and Resend them. If you do not know how to do this, call your carrier and have them do it for you but also hev them walk you through how to do this yourself as you will most likely need it in the future.
    10-16-08 06:36 PM
    Go here BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM) at the bottom choose T-mobile. Log in. On the left hit service books then send service books.
    10-16-08 06:38 PM
    So your emails were working properly yesterday?
    Yeah they Were but partially, it was only recieving a few of the 1s.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM) at the bottom choose T-mobile. Log in. On the left hit service books then send service books.
    found it, sent them... didnt do anything ?
    10-16-08 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD