I've tried everything I can think of to get my BlackBerry Pearl to stop sending me copies of emails that I send. Every time I send an email, it sends me a copy of it within a few seconds. Therefore, I end up with it in my message folder twice (once with a tick next to it and once as a new message). Can someone please help! It's driving me crazy as I'm continually deleting these new messages.

Thanks to anyone who can shed some light on the issue!
    09-21-08 12:31 PM
    Why - I have no idea, but the solution is probably here;

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    09-21-08 12:46 PM
    Are you using gmail by chance? If you are do a search and you'll find the solution. I'm on my bb at the moment so can't get you a link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 12:47 PM
    I do use Gmail. I've looked at the other links and I can understand that I need to create a filter but I'm not sure how... can anyone give me a sort of "dummies guide"? Sorry to seem so thick but all the other links are US based and don't apply (or at least not as I can see) for the UK.

Thanks.
    09-21-08 01:31 PM
    At the bottom of the following page gives the website logins for BIS for UK carriers:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Internet Service

Then follow post #5 from the link that branta gave above.
    09-21-08 02:03 PM
    welcome to cb
    09-21-08 11:38 PM
    it real easy to fix. if you still dont undertstand pin me and ill explain. welcome to CB
    09-22-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD