Ok like many people ive had my share of phones, from flips to sidekick to the Wing with windows on it. I just got my very first blackberry 2 days ago and this phone kicks ***!!! Why the **** didnt anyone tell me about the blackberry. The internet and email setup and the apps... this thing is amazing. No wonder this site is called crackberry, this phone is CRACK! Addicting to all my senses! (Hmm yes its even tasty!) Im still a BB Newb but each day im loving it more! Whewww...Now that thats off my chest im good! Holla from Bronx, New York!!!
    08-03-09 06:10 AM
    Glad to see you, as well as many of us, have found new life with our BlackBerry devices.

See you around CB!
    08-03-09 06:15 AM
    And you picked a really good one!
    08-03-09 08:03 AM
    Lol welcome to crackberry addictions. I went from avid Nokia user to a samsung hater to a iphone user..which got me lovin smartphones but its my first and new blackberry that will have me never buying ay other brand than BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 08:40 AM
    The military got me hooked on Blackberrys and I never turned back
    08-03-09 09:16 AM
    welcome aboard the addiction
    08-03-09 09:26 AM
    Ha I remember the feeling! I even felt that way with one of their first models years ago and haven't looked back!
    08-04-09 12:10 PM
    Heh heh ... I know the feeling ...
    08-04-09 12:59 PM
    When I read the title I thought this was going to be a post with a bunch of complaints. Glad to see its the complete opposite!

Welcome to CB!
    08-04-09 01:02 PM
    Welcome and you will see most people on here agree with your observations. Enjoy as there is a lot to learn on here as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD