My new Pearl Flip 8220 is expected to arrive tomorrow, and as I posted previously, I will be unable to install the DM on my laptop. I have tried repeatedly to download the program and while I do get it downloaded, when I try to install, it repeatedly stops the install process right after I choose Canada (English) as my language of choice. I get a message that says the installation has been interrupted and nothing has changed on my computer. I've tried installing different versions, with and without the media package, and always, the same thing. What is the problem? I want to be able to do everything I can with my BB tomorrow!
    08-24-09 09:11 PM
    Which version of Windows are you running?
    08-25-09 03:31 AM
    If you are using windows 7 then I believe you need version 4.7 not 5 of the DM. I'm runn the RC and that's what I had to do. Good luck
    08-25-09 05:56 AM
    I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium edition. And I've tried downloading 4.6, 4.7 (with and without the media thing) and even 5. The issue isn't in the downloading, it's in the installation. It stops partway through and I get a DM screen that says the installation has been interrupted and nothing has changed on my computer. But no matter how many tries, it won't get past there.
    08-25-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD