K thanx guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 11:51 PM
    Ok guys short and snappy... I just got the term "Crackberry Abuser" in my profile and I don't know what the heck this thing is... Please tell me what it means...
    09-01-11 05:39 AM
    Well Ichat, it would be the site admins who can elaborate more on this but basically a crackberry abuser is level you attain by the number of posts/likes/thanks you have on crackberry.
    09-01-11 05:58 AM
    I am stuck at NOOB, because no matter how many times I post, it still says I've only posted 1. Why is that??
    09-05-11 07:26 PM
    I am stuck at NOOB, because no matter how many times I post, it still says I've only posted 1. Why is that??
    All but one of your posts were in social forums, which don't count.

Here is the full info about the titles from an other post.......

Here�s how the Forum Titles play out for CrackBerry.com:

CrackBerry Newbie: 0 posts
    CrackBerry User: 10 posts
    CrackBerry Abuser: 100 posts
    CrackBerry Addict: 500 posts
    CrackBerry Master: 1000 posts
    CrackBerry Genius: 1500 posts
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses: 5000 posts

In terms of restrictions, URLs are not allowed until you have made your first ten posts. Once you have graduated from Newbie to User, you have full permissions.

Keep in mind that posts made in the CrackBerry Cafe - Social Forums & Storm Rants and Raves
    Do not contribute to post count.

It's not easy coming up with Forum Titles that please everyone. So if and when you hit 5,000 posts and make the "Genius of Geniuses" status you can send a note to Kevin (kevin @ crackberry.com) and request your own personalized user title if you'd prefer something different. Consider it a reward for not just being a BlackBerry Addict, but also a CrackBerry.com Addict!
    jonathon.94 likes this.
    09-05-11 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD