Hello all,

Well I have obviously done a newbie move. Had the 8310 for only 10 days and now can not hear my calls. I have to click to speakerphone to hear anything. What did I do? How do I undo it

Thanks in advance,

Allen
    10-17-08 11:56 AM
    So you are saying if you put the phone on speaker you can hear the call but if its not on speaker you can not hear the caller?
    10-17-08 11:59 AM
    Either you have a bluetooth headset still activated or you have a bum speaker. If you can only hear on speaker phone, then your earpiece is not functioning properly. If you do not have a bluetooth take it back. I assume there is no liquid damage?
    10-17-08 12:01 PM
    No liquid damage. I can not hear or be heard unless I put the phone on speaker. I have checked the bluetooth and it is off. Under Options -> Bluetooth my Jabra BT8040 is not connected. I have the option to Connect.
    10-17-08 12:09 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/i-m...r-fault-81708/

Give this thread a read. see if it helps.
    10-17-08 12:14 PM
    How long has this been happening? Sounds like a bad device. I can not think of a reason for the mic and speaker to be out simultaneously..
    10-17-08 12:15 PM
    Ok, removing the battery fixes the problem. Just so you know my carrier is AT&T and the OS is 4.2.2.170. If you have any ideas how I got into this mess please let me know.

Thanks for the help,

Allen
    10-17-08 12:59 PM
    Ok, removing the battery fixes the problem. Just so you know my carrier is AT&T and the OS is 4.2.2.170. If you have any ideas how I got into this mess please let me know.

Thanks for the help,

Allen
    AFAIK it is a software glitch. Hopefully an updated OS will fix the issue.
    10-17-08 01:05 PM
    As soon as AT&T clears it I will update
    10-17-08 01:07 PM
    Did u have a aux jack plugged into the headphones? I noticed sometimes that if I unplug the jack to talk while music is playin I can not hear the call anymore. Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD