So i was a diehard bbcurve 8310'er and then got a bold 9000...then i was swept off my feet with android, i know i know...backflip, aria, captivate, atrix, inspire, gs2, back to atrix, gs3 and thats where i am now...but i went and got a 64gb playbook and z10 MAY be in my sight in the future. Ive rooted all my androids aside from the backfail, i mean backflip and even though it was super customizable and apps ut the wazoo, it always felt as if it was not done...soemthing missing, ya know?

Anyway, long story short, i got a pb like i said and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to explain a few things to me, via the thread of pm, i dont mind. Sideloading android apps, should i wait for bb10 to get involved with that (assuming the wifi 64gb playbook will get bb10? please answer that too...please lol)
    also, any good tips and tricks as to customizing, im on a pisspoor connection and would love to search for myself but itll be awhile until i get a decent connection and if i could have a few direct links to point me in the right directions i promise ill do my part and help when i can later on down the line.

Thanks in advance
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 11:16 AM
    Well, Welcome 'back'. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to answer some of your questions...
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-15-13 12:44 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry forums, again! I'll bump the thread so maybe some more folks will see your needs, and glad ya said Hi!
    02-19-13 11:27 PM