I would like to be able to see the time on my BB Curve 8320 while running apps. It is no fun to end something to check the time. I use my BB for a watch since it's so accurate.
    10-22-08 01:21 PM
    Certain applications in the Pearl will display the time still at the very top, smaller than normal. Browser does not, Options does not, but many do. However, if I remember correctly this did not show up until I changed to an "iPod" theme (just liked the icons really lol). So you might check out if any of the "iPod" themes for the Curve will do this for you. Worst case scenario is you have to remove a theme...best case is it works.

Good luck
    10-22-08 01:57 PM
    I would like to be able to see the time on my BB Curve 8320 while running apps. It is no fun to end something to check the time. I use my BB for a watch since it's so accurate.
    i agree that it would be nice if the clock was shown while running apps.

you don't have to close out of an app to check the time. you can, while in a app, hold alt and press the back arrow (right of trackball) and then scroll to Home Screen icon (release alt) to check the time. then do the same to open up your app list and get back into the app.

that's what i do anyway!
    10-22-08 03:13 PM
    thanks for the suggestions
    10-22-08 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD