If I buy a used BB how do I get the PIN reassigned (if that is the right word) to me? Previous user had BIS pushing his email to his BB but now I would need to do the same. We are both ATT subscribers. Have not bought the device yet. All help is welcome.
    05-02-08 03:34 PM
    If I buy a used BB how do I get the PIN reassigned (if that is the right word) to me? Previous user had BIS pushing his email to his BB but now I would need to do the same. We are both ATT subscribers. Have not bought the device yet. All help is welcome.
    Just have him call and have the pin reset before you buy it. It's no big deal
    05-02-08 03:36 PM
    Got it! I'll be sure its reset prior to buying. I may insist he let me attempt to set up email to be sure prior to paying. thanks.
    05-02-08 03:38 PM
    Pin reset? Not sure if that's possible. Have him remove the pin he has set for that bb on his AT&T account. As soon as he does, you should be able to use it.
    05-02-08 05:45 PM
    I was wondering the same as I have a BB curve refurb that I just received and noticed that it was all numbers and that is the first BB I've had that didn't have at least one letter.
    05-02-08 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD