I just bought a storm for 350 bucks which wasnt bad considering i sold my unlocked 3g iphone for double that. I really like the storm but didnt want to cancel my plan. I bought a code, generic AT&T service book, and printed instructions so that my AT&T bb plan would work... Make a long story short calls and stuff work but i lost the browser icon on my menu screen, I downloaded v4.7 desktop manager and can't find the AppLoader folder once i click on the research in motion folder.. I dont understand why. And now the manager wont read the storm when its plugged in. Big nightmare but dont want to give up on the storm. So can a storm genius please help?
    01-02-09 02:16 PM
    01-02-09 02:25 PM
    I already had those instructions printed out. I downloaded the manager and when i search for the folder asked for I cant find it. Once i click on the Research In Motion folder.. There is only one folder to click on. It says blackberry. and in that folder i can find the .xml thats bout it... Why doesn't the folder AppLoader or shared show up? Ive installed the app several times now.. Help!
    01-02-09 05:43 PM
    I too need help. I bought a storm and had it unlocked then I paid someone to get the ATT books and update the OS to 4.7.0.148 and get the browser and the MMS features(I did this on 29th). My internet on the storm is not even close to edge speed and (using the desktop software I had installed for a blackberry bold I owned) the desktop software does not show my unlocked storm is connected to the desktop software. How do I solve these 2 problems...Thank you fellow crackberry addicts in advance....Now my internet goes in and out....someone help!!
    Last edited by textually_transmitted1977; 07-03-09 at 02:39 AM. Reason: another problem just came up
    07-03-09 02:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD