Hey all!

Newbie to the BB scene. Had a Palm 680 that I drowned in my car inadvertently (I actually liked the phone, aside from its occasional lockups when a phone call was incoming or outgoing). Moving to the BB has certainly been a leap in faith as far as software concerns are!

I've already read through a bunch of stuff, and posted a question or two. Reading through the BB101 thats posted on here. Very good reading IMHO, and I HATE reading lectures!
    02-04-09 04:37 PM
    Welcome to CB! There's no point fighting the addiction! You'll love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 04:47 PM
    {smirk} Yeah, well, so far there are a couple of things this BB has on the Palm. Better graphics (Not a priority for me), Ring Tone support (The 680 blew at that functionality) and wireless access. Haven't had the chance to dig deep into the software realm yet.
    02-04-09 06:47 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    02-06-09 10:34 AM
    Welcome to CB and our ADDICTION!!, weve been expecting you. Yea i came from a Palm 755p and nothing compares to a BB IMO. You will find tonsss of great information on the site and forums. Dont be afraid to post a question or ask for help. If you need something directly you can PM or PIN me whenever youd like.
    02-06-09 10:42 AM
    Congrats I made a week today. I was on the forum before my bb arrived. U will be pleased with ur bb.

02-06-09 12:59 PM
    Enjoy your new addiction..your gonna have so much fun with it

02-06-09 01:01 PM
    Welcome to CB !!
    02-06-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD