Hey all,
    Two questions I have are... Can I stream youtube videos with my Curve? I am running 4.2 and the other question is. How come whenever I search images with google and I click to get the full image it will come up very small and will not fill the screen. I like to change the wallpaper often but they always come up very grainy and pixelated. Has any body else noticed this? Any help would be great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 04:35 AM
    on the first answer yes you should be able to veiw youtube on your device

and i'm kinda confused on your second question seems like three questions and/or you want to view Google
    10-19-08 06:27 AM
    Where are you getting your wallpaper images from?
    10-19-08 08:46 AM
    If you are selecting "full image" from the google search page, it will simply pull that image up in the same size. You have to click on the image to pull up the website it is attached to and then you can pull up the full size.
    10-19-08 10:17 AM
    just an FYI...streaming videos from youtube will eat up your data bandwidth. Even though your carrier may have an "unlimited" plan...it's usually maxed out around 5 or 6 GB and streaming video will eat that up very quickly
    10-19-08 11:02 AM
    actually you cant view youtube videos on 4.2
    10-19-08 11:41 AM
    I'll answer #1. 4.2 cannot view You Tube videos. 4.3 can. I would agree with one of the above posters regarding bandwidth. Be careful how much bandwidth you use up even if you have unlimited.
    10-19-08 11:50 AM
    Great. Thanks everyone for your help!!!
    10-20-08 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD