Well my friend just got a curve, and he said that the AT&T guy told him that theres some code you type in and it could make the ball on the curve turn different color........is this true?????

another ? about codes, are there any hidden codes or codes that are unlockable?

(i feel ********, i feel like the curve is some video game with cheat codes but u neva know)
    10-02-07 11:27 PM
    yes there is a way to make your trackball turn diff. colors! :-)
    10-03-07 04:04 PM
    Ok roseyflame care to enlighten us ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-07 04:09 PM
    I think it was Navilyn who shot down this rumor -
    the Pearl is the only BB that you can change the color of the trackball. The Curve doesn't have different color LED lights behind the ball.

Please correct me if I am wrong!
    Last edited by anon(153966); 10-04-07 at 04:20 AM. Reason: ...edited the spelling of my name.
    10-03-07 05:58 PM
    Thought so.
    10-03-07 08:11 PM
    I've yet to find an option / software to do this. I asked the owner of ColourBall (software on Handango), and he adivsed (a while back) that there are NOT multiple colour lights on that device...

I wonder if it's different on the 8320? Albeit I doubt it...
    10-04-07 04:22 AM
    Some people take the faceplates off their Curves and color the LED under the trackball with a transparency marker. Would you prefer a colored trackball....or an intact warranty?
    10-04-07 12:06 PM
    Some people take the faceplates off their Curves and color the LED under the trackball with a transparency marker. Would you prefer a colored trackball....or an intact warranty?
    Actually, I don't think there is a way for them to tell you disassembled the trackball. No warranty stickers or anything like that.

The only way they could tell is by the coloring, which you could always removed before you sent it in for warranty service. A little alcohol should take off the sharpie if you opt for this. Just keep in mind, the sharpie will eventually fade by it self and you will eventually have to redo it depending on your usage patterns.
    10-04-07 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD