I have the Today Theme set and it was putting all my messages (e-mail and SMS) in the Messages part. I went to options to switch it to separate, but now only e-mails show in the messages. I would like to show only SMS texts if I click messages and check my e-mail accounts by icon. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
    12-11-08 06:04 PM
    I guess it can't be controlled in the Today Theme. Kinda sucks
    12-12-08 07:30 AM
    Yeah, once you separate, the messages folder doesn't include SMS
    12-12-08 08:21 AM
    It's theme controlled. I have mine setup that way, today screen shows SMS and MMS and my calender, and then a bottom dock with 6 icons. But you have to set it up in the theme, it's not an option on the berry itself.
    12-12-08 08:35 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Feel free to post any questions that come up. Our addicts are always willing to assist you.

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-12-08 01:05 PM
    Here's the answer, joe003 take note, content is coming right up.

Go to Messages, press Menu, select General Options, sroll down to SMS and Elail Inboxes and select Seprate.

Note that with some themes, this may be fixed so there may not always be the same options.
    12-12-08 02:12 PM
    Sorry to hijack this thread. But I have a similar issue/want. I have a BB Bold though(not that it should make a difference). I want to have a today theme, and instead of my messages folder being displayed on the home screen, I want my sms folder to be visible, so I can see the new incoming txt that I have. Anyone know where I can find this theme? Thanks for your help. Again, sorry to hijack this thread.
    12-12-08 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD