But I have since decided to keep the Curve. My VZW plan still has phones under contract and they raised the price of the iPhone service. Also, ATT does not offer 3G in my city yet. I figure I will give the iphone another 2 or 3 years to mature and reevaluate.

I am getting more used the Curve, as it is my first. I have a couple of hangups I hope to have some resolution with.

1. I use a mac mostly, so the BB desktop software doesn't exist. Guess I could use emulation though.

2. I had trouble syncing my yahoo calendar OTA with the BB. Decided to use Gmail and it works well.

3. Can only get Inbox messages from both yahoo and gmail. I want to be able to get my folders without using the browser. The iphone and ipod touch can do this now.

4. Stock quotes. Added market filters on which finally seems to be working. Had some quirky font issues where it would cut the line in half if it was to big.

Thanks

F
    06-11-08 09:44 AM
    Welcome to CB, you made the right choice.
    06-11-08 11:35 AM
    I'm a Mac user but I prefer the BB Curve (got one myself). It's just more professional looking and you'll be less distracted by all the iPhone gimmicks while trying to work on your e-mails with a BB.
    06-11-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD