So who knew last weekend when I walked into Verizon to buy my wife a new phone, that I'd end up picking one up for myself as well. I suspected that I was going to like my new phone a pretty good deal, but what I never would of guessed is that I'd be so into my phone that I'd actually blog about it. Let alone join a message board dedicated to it.

But it's all true. And as much time as I've poured into learning my new Blackberry 8330 Curve, there is still a ton I haven't a clue about. Right now I'm just checking out all the different aps I can get my hands on, I've found a few really cool themes, but my personal favorite thing is that I can take my web bookmarks everywhere, which comes in handy when I get caught on service calls without my laptop or a lot of the software I tend to use. Although, Sudoku runs a close second so far.

And did I mention that my name is Jacen, I'm a full time 32 year old stay at home father/part time network administrator. So that's about all there is to say about me. Greetings and salutations.
    05-07-09 08:27 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!!
    05-08-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD