OK, I admit - I'm still quite the newbie at this BB Curve stuff... I use the BB Dimension L theme, but I change out the background with a picture of my daughter. So, here are my questions:
1) If I purchase a theme, can I still change out the background?
2) I really like the L theme, so do I need to specifically look for those in the name if I want to keep the L icon spacing?
3) Do themes take up a lot of memory?
4) Are there downsides to getting themes?
5) I changed from the Zen theme to the L theme and found I had to re-create my folders and move things around, etc... will I have to do that with every new theme?
2) Yes - there are different types - icon, today, zen, L - make sure you look for it specifically
3) Most times no, not much
4) Not really, but if you have a ton they will start to take up memory
5) Yes unfortunately for each new theme you will have to move things around.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.