OK, I admit - I'm still quite the newbie at this BB Curve stuff... I use the BB Dimension L theme, but I change out the background with a picture of my daughter. So, here are my questions:
    1) If I purchase a theme, can I still change out the background?
    2) I really like the L theme, so do I need to specifically look for those in the name if I want to keep the L icon spacing?
    3) Do themes take up a lot of memory?
    4) Are there downsides to getting themes?
    5) I changed from the Zen theme to the L theme and found I had to re-create my folders and move things around, etc... will I have to do that with every new theme?

Thanks!!
    10-16-08 01:56 PM
    1) Yes
    2) Yes - there are different types - icon, today, zen, L - make sure you look for it specifically
    3) Most times no, not much
    4) Not really, but if you have a ton they will start to take up memory
    5) Yes unfortunately for each new theme you will have to move things around.
    10-16-08 02:26 PM
    I think you answered all those questions! Some of us do make custom themes upon request if you know exactly what you want.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 02:32 PM
    Thanks!! I love CB!!!
    10-16-08 02:42 PM
    Where can I get the L theme?
    10-16-08 02:50 PM
    It seems that the L theme is relatively new? I have been searching for other L themes, but haven't found too many to choose from.

I might have to seriously think about what I want and have a custom one made!!
    10-16-08 03:22 PM
    try blueroomsolution.com. they have a bunch of free themes
    10-16-08 04:54 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!
    11-01-08 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD