OK, I admit - I'm still quite the newbie at this BB Curve stuff... I use the BB Dimension L theme, but I change out the background with a picture of my daughter. So, here are my questions:
1) If I purchase a theme, can I still change out the background?
2) I really like the L theme, so do I need to specifically look for those in the name if I want to keep the L icon spacing?
3) Do themes take up a lot of memory?
4) Are there downsides to getting themes?
5) I changed from the Zen theme to the L theme and found I had to re-create my folders and move things around, etc... will I have to do that with every new theme?
10-16-2008, 03:26 PM #2
- 2,873 Posts
2) Yes - there are different types - icon, today, zen, L - make sure you look for it specifically
3) Most times no, not much
4) Not really, but if you have a ton they will start to take up memory
5) Yes unfortunately for each new theme you will have to move things around.
It seems that the L theme is relatively new? I have been searching for other L themes, but haven't found too many to choose from.
I might have to seriously think about what I want and have a custom one made!!________________________________
Don't give up what you want the most
for what you want in the moment.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-01-2008, 07:20 PM #8
- 1,936 Posts
Welcome to CB!
Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!