OK, I admit - I'm still quite the newbie at this BB Curve stuff... I use the BB Dimension L theme, but I change out the background with a picture of my daughter. So, here are my questions:
1) If I purchase a theme, can I still change out the background?
2) I really like the L theme, so do I need to specifically look for those in the name if I want to keep the L icon spacing?
3) Do themes take up a lot of memory?
4) Are there downsides to getting themes?
5) I changed from the Zen theme to the L theme and found I had to re-create my folders and move things around, etc... will I have to do that with every new theme?
- 10-16-08, 03:26 PM #2
2) Yes - there are different types - icon, today, zen, L - make sure you look for it specifically
3) Most times no, not much
4) Not really, but if you have a ton they will start to take up memory
5) Yes unfortunately for each new theme you will have to move things around.
- 10-16-08, 03:32 PM #3
I think you answered all those questions! Some of us do make custom themes upon request if you know exactly what you want.....
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
It seems that the L theme is relatively new? I have been searching for other L themes, but haven't found too many to choose from.
I might have to seriously think about what I want and have a custom one made!!