Dear Crackberry people,

Thank you very much. Last month I wanted a smartphone, but I was afraid of becoming addicted to 'crackberry' b/c I'd seen so many other people who were hooked. What was all the hype? I thought, "A smartphone is a smartphone, right?"

I bought a Blackjack and within 2 days knew that it wasn't for me. So I decided to go to the internet for advice. I checked out crackberry.com. Not only did I learn about what exactly a Blackberry is/does, but I learned about a new device coming out and when. Though I was initially afraid to join in the BB fun, you wonderful members explained it to me and even answered my questions. I was able to return my Blackjack just in time for the Curve release and now I am the happy owner of the cutest best Blackberry of them all. I'm very satisfied with it, it works great - I'm happy and it's all because of crackberry.com and all of the people who contribute.
    Last edited by newblackgirl; 06-16-07 at 10:47 PM.
    06-16-07 10:25 PM
    Well done, am glad you made the 'switch' in time...
    06-17-07 03:38 AM
    You're very welcome. Glad we could help!
    06-18-07 11:07 AM
    Wow, this could have been written by me. I also bought the BlackJack and after two days returned for a Curve, the BlackJack just wasn't for me. I LOVE my new Curve!

I found this site last night and it helped me learn my new Curve (although I am sure there is a lot more to learn),, so keep posting tips for us BB newbies
    07-03-07 08:48 PM
    Glad you found us and the Curve. Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    07-03-07 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD