Hi yush im new, and i basically came here because i was having trouble with my tethering!!!

I have:

IblueverDemo- Ipod touch 4th generation

and

PDAnet- Blackberry Curve 8320

I have my blackberry on discoverable and bluetooth on and yes, i clicked Blutooth DUN

then on my ipod i opened iblueverDemo and it found my device therefore I put the access piont- internet2.voicestream.com

and the dial number *99#

It connected perfectly the first time, I tested by going on yahoo on safari and it took 2 minutes then loaded.

now the second time i tried to go on safari it will not tell me there is no connection, and the litle thethering hone icon with the bluetooth is still there, but the pages will not load, at all, the loading bar will stay in its place for hours.

I tried reconnecting and nothing, it hasnt worked since the first time.

can someone please help i dont know but ive seen people use diffrent access points...

also i would have gotten the full version of ibluever but I cannot find it.. and I cant find the crack for it either.

if someone would kindly give me a access point that works for metro pcs, or the source for cydia to find the full version, because it is not on big boss...

thank you!!!!
    01-26-12 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD