I like many other BlackBerry 10 owners, try to convince as many people as I can to give it a try. The conversation starts with "what's so good about it?" I try to explain and give them a little time with my Z10 but they lose interests or are uncomfortable playing around with someone else's phone.
    If I had a few thousand bucks to blow I would buy several BlackBerry 10 devices and demo them like golf and tennis retailers do. I know the risk is higher on phones then on say, a new driver or tennis racquet but how better to get the message out than get the phones in people's hands.
    We all know BlackBerry has a Z10 inventory to use and why not stand behind it with some bold statement like, "BlackBerry is new again, try it, love it, we'll pay activation fees!".
    Apple and Google were the first out the gate with touch screen phones that popped and word of mouth was easy to spread. BlackBerry has lost too many uses to have the word of mouth Avenue work. It's time to put your money where your mouth is. I'm sure years are required to build back market share but all the marketing money in the world can't put the experience in your hands.
    BlackBerry you already spent the money on that inventory now spend a little more and get it out in the wild.
    C

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Caesar Miramontes; 02-17-14 at 05:43 AM.
    02-02-14 11:47 AM
    It is supposed that a potential buyier can "play with" the phones in shops... But here in Germany, they are not even exposed. In a Telekom-shop, there was a locked Q10 playing the gesture video, and in an other I found only a Z10 exposed, but that was shut down. Beside them, the complete Samsung series from S3-S4 and their minis, to the new note, exposed from smallest to biggest display, all phones fully functional, surfing the net, accessible... May be when the Jakarta comes out, the devices would become more accessible??

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - Running OS 10.2.1.537
    02-02-14 01:15 PM
    I like that idea. Give ever BB owner a few to show people.
    02-03-14 05:40 PM
    Good idea. Keep sharing!
    Caesar Miramontes likes this.
    02-11-14 09:34 AM
    Great idea. I've been using Windows Phones for years and I've been stalking BB info. I really loved my Pearl when I had one (not sure if that's considered "girly" by many). I am REALLY considering the BB z10 as I am an insurance agent and use my phone primarily for business but I am not sure what to expect, to take the plunge, to resist the urge, etc. I am not a huge app person so that isn't really of concern to me.

I wish I knew someone with a new BB so I could give it a go before plopping down the cash. I just don't know.
    02-11-14 07:36 PM
    Brand new to the forum and already offering interesting ideas!!! Awesome!

Welcome to Crackberry.
    02-12-14 06:34 AM
    Great idea! Welcome!
    02-14-14 07:50 AM