I normally just add calendars and addresses to my phone then everyday or so often I sync to my outlook.

I placed a meeting in for tomorrow at 1pm. I also did 4 or 5 other changes and everything worked fine except when I go to my outlook on my computer the meeting is not showing up on my calendar. It is not marked private, why wont it show up?
    07-14-08 02:40 PM
    Nobody has a clue?
    07-14-08 06:11 PM
    I normally just add calendars and addresses to my phone then everyday or so often I sync to my outlook.

I placed a meeting in for tomorrow at 1pm. I also did 4 or 5 other changes and everything worked fine except when I go to my outlook on my computer the meeting is not showing up on my calendar. It is not marked private, why wont it show up?

I have never had that issue....however if you repost in the Curve thread you will get a solution in minutes.........sorry I could not offer the solution - but you are now pointed to the spot to get it.....
    07-14-08 06:23 PM
    Thank you!
    07-14-08 06:28 PM
    Anytime my friend..........I know it is perplexing and frustrating, however with the great CB family we all have the opportunity to learn more each visit......

Enjoy your day.....
    07-14-08 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD