I have been exported my contacts and calendar from outlook to gmail and they are all showing up on my laptop when I log in, but how do I get them to my blackberry curve?
    05-26-08 11:21 AM
    I'm anxious to find out as well! I did it once (gmail) but can't remember how!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 11:23 AM
    I think the only way to do it right now is to use desktop manager to sync to outlook. DM will sync directly to yahoo, but for right now with google you have to sync google to outlook, then outlook to the device
    05-26-08 11:25 AM
    Anyone? I would love to figure this out but I'm not having any!

05-26-08 09:42 PM
    Use Google Sync for ur BB calender. Any change on your online cal will change on ur BB & any changes on ur BB cal will change on ur Google cal..... Then sync Google cal w/ Outlook.

I luv it!

05-27-08 12:09 AM
    Hello and welcome to CRACKberry. Have fun and enjoy!!
    05-28-08 06:49 PM
    I think the only way to do it right now is to use desktop manager to sync to outlook. DM will sync directly to yahoo, but for right now with google you have to sync google to outlook, then outlook to the device
    Actually, desktop manager did the trick. Guess with all the modile technology, I kind of though my blackberry would somehow synch itself! Wrong. You've still got to load up desktop manager, configure your settings, plug in the USB and sync. It only took about 10 minutes the first time around. Further syncs should take less than 2 monutes. Thanks for mentioning desktop manager. I consider this a solution to the problem of getting your contacts and calendars from your computer to your blackberry.

Thanks again...
    05-31-08 01:27 PM
    Welcome 2 crakcberry.com
    05-31-08 08:43 PM
    I have been using goosync.com along with syncje from nexthaus to sync my contacts ota.
    It's been working great and I'm quite happy with it, even though its not free.

Rennie
    06-01-08 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD