Well after a month with my Epic 4G I'm ready to switch. After playing with my buddies Curve I found that I like the BB's more and more. With me being on Sprint it came down to the 9330 or the 9650 and I pulled the trigger on the 9650. What pushed me to the 9650 was the higher screen resolution and the flash for the camera. Hopefully its here before the 19th.

I can't say anything bad about the Andriod OS. They are powerhouses and you can make your phone do just about anything you want to. It was just some small things that made me dissapointed. ie Bad battery life and having to install a program just to have it repete alarms for missed notifications. On top of that I don't really use the phone for too much more than to check sports scores, text and e-mail.

In short I'm excited to move over to the BB side of phones.
    11-12-10 04:09 PM
    you will have fun with the BB. I also came from an Android phone(HTC Hero).

No regrets
    11-12-10 04:19 PM
    I wanted the Epic 4G, but it's on Sprint and I don't want to switch carriers.
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    11-12-10 05:56 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. I've heard the 9650 is a great device.
    11-12-10 06:02 PM
    you will have fun with the BB. I also came from an Android phone(HTC Hero).

No regrets
    It makes me feel better to know at least I'm not the only person going from Android to BB.
    11-13-10 06:02 AM
    It makes me feel better to know at least I'm not the only person going from Android to BB.
    Welcome to Blackberry! I'm glad you chose the device that you believed was best for you. I chose the Bold 9650 over the Epic and the EVO and haven't regretted my decision.
    11-14-10 10:56 PM
    Welcome aboard!
    11-16-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD