Hello fellow BlackBerry users, I am a new BlackBerry user from Indonesia joining the BB10 revolution. Actually I am not really new to BlackBerry. My first device (and first ever smartphone) was the BlackBerry Pearl 3G after holding onto my feature phone for many years. As you might know, blackberries are very popular and widely used here even after the huge emergence of Android. So after seeing my buddies owing blackberries one after another, I decided to get one, but only something similar to my old dumb phone as I somehow could not get used to the qwerty keyboard on a phone experience.

Being my first smartphone, naturally I got really excited and the first couple of months was the honeymoon period between me and the red sexy pearl. I loved the fact that she was quiet, organized, and sure she may not be as flashy and sexy as some Korean and Taiwanese device but she has this understated elegance that I really like and I love the fact that this Canadian vixen is not as shouty as the Koreans and Taiwanese. Then like any relationships things started to get a bit more sour as baggage is starting to show. I started to notice she is getting slow which really gets on my nerves, she eats and drinks a lot so I cannot interact with her as the day dawns, and compared to my friends who have since moved on to sexier more vibrant Koreans and Taiwanese with more energy and, as a certain famous individual put it, "More bling", I have decided to dump her for a beautiful Korean like straight out of a K-Pop girl band.

However the pearl went to the gym, did some beauty treatments and learned a few new tricks. Then she started to try to get my attention again even though I told her I have moved on to this exotic and beautiful Finnish who just moved in town.

However I thought to myself that if both the Finn and the Canadian want me so badly, why not have both, and they willingly oblige. Each are beautiful in their own ways. Now I proudly go dating with the elegant Canadian and the beautiful Finn in my arms. I must say the Canadian just flows so smoothly and she is even more organized than ever, helping me balance both work and play in my life.

Posted via CB10
    Joy1980 likes this.
    03-23-13 12:54 AM
    Xixixi..cool..keren crita nya

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 02:53 PM