Hi,

I'm new to the BB (in fact so new I don't even have mine yet.) I've ordered a pair of Bold handsets for my partner and I from Vodafone UK but they're so popular there's a waiting list.

Our tariff gives us 250 sms messages and "unlimited web browsing" (need to find out exactly what that includes) in addition to the BB service. The killer app would be a diary and to-do list where we can see each other's diaries and put things in them and on each other's to-do list in real time. For it to be viable it would have to work directly from handset to handset and not need the handsets to be cradled as we use different computers and OSes. We would be grateful for any recommendations that won't break the bank to buy and use.

Thanks,
    Pap.
    09-15-08 02:14 PM
    A combination of Google Calendar with the RTM widget could work. This would be a web-based solution.

The RTM widget could take care of the to-do list and some note-taking. Your partner could be a permanent guest to your list and/or vice-versa.
    09-15-08 02:51 PM
    Yep, the "share" function allows for contacts of your choosing to see and adjust your action items.

Remember The Milk - Help / FAQ / Sharing & Publishing / What is sharing?
    09-15-08 02:55 PM
    Hi and Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-15-08 08:34 PM
    Welcome To Crackberry.
    09-15-08 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD