Received e-mail notification of update for software purchased earlier this week.. the email prompted me to go to the My Account page, which I did.. cannot seem to locate a link to the order page, etc.

Now, how do I find and download the update? Simply go to the store and try to download again?

Thanks.
    11-14-08 05:38 PM
    Sounds like you may be on Verizon. I'm on my bb driving, so I hope I type out the link correctly.

Here's the link: click here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 07:35 PM
    I am NOT on Verizon.. Who cares who my carrier is? I received an e-mail from Crackberry... I checked and "yes" there is a later version being offered for sale now.. I'm using my PC and browser to try and respond to the e-mail. I ALWAYS download software to my PC... the whole "back-up" thingy, you know.
    11-14-08 07:50 PM
    Woah, easy there buckaroo.

I thought you were talking about the e-mail that verizon sent out to everyone. Just trying to help out.

Like I said, I'm driving. I must not have read your question carefully enough.

Wow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TravellingFool; 11-14-08 at 08:11 PM.
    11-14-08 07:55 PM
    I am NOT on Verizon.. Who cares who my carrier is? I received an e-mail from Crackberry... I checked and "yes" there is a later version being offered for sale now.. I'm using my PC and browser to try and respond to the e-mail. I ALWAYS download software to my PC... the whole "back-up" thingy, you know.

geez, what a tool.

and that ladies and gentlemen is my first post.
    11-14-08 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD