Is there a way to have an indicator (like a flashing light or something like that) to occur when I get an SMS?

At the moment, I have to look at the screen and see if the SMS icon is showing.

Thanks
    01-17-08 09:38 AM
    go to your profiles-advanced-normal(or whichever profile you are using)-hit the menu button-edit-sms text-repeat notification should be set to LED flashing in and out of holster. (be sure to activate that profile as well.)
    01-17-08 09:41 AM
    go to your profiles-advanced-normal(or whichever profile you are using)-hit the menu button-edit-sms text-repeat notification should be set to LED flashing in and out of holster. (be sure to activate that profile as well.)
    Sorry, but I dont see anything that says "Profiles" in the icons on the handset.
    How do I get to profiles?
    01-17-08 10:11 AM
    its under applications on mine, what theme are you using? you should be able to go to the home screen if its zen or something, and scroll to the top right to the speaker, same idea.
    01-17-08 10:14 AM
    its under applications on mine, what theme are you using? you should be able to go to the home screen if its zen or something, and scroll to the top right to the speaker, same idea.
    Got it. Excellent. Very cool. Thanks very much.
    01-17-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD