How simple am I? Well, I've been on this website for 4 days and just figured out how to post my question! Quite frankly, I'm not sure how I got here or if I'll find my way back to ask another question.

I absolutely dig my new Curve!! Never ever thought I own a BB...but now I GET IT!! After the 2nd day...I ordered a new Pearl for my wife! However, I have spent way too much time tryin to get my curve up and running.
    My family wants me to spend more time w/them and I want to do that as well but I need to get my Curve fixed.

I am tech challenged and before my family tells me to send the BB back I thought I give you guys a try.
    My vital stats:
    8320 Curve
    carrier...TMobile
    have $20 mo. data plan
    downloaded Google Maps, Mini opera

Problem #1 My O-mini
    every time i try to access website i get this message
    "the application opera mini has attempted to acces a low-level network connection. would you like to continue?" yes or no
    I enter yes and it goes to the web page VERY slow and none of the functions of the Omini works. I can view the webpage but not like the very first day I used it. My wife's Omini doesn't suffer from same problem.
    My APN is correct...thanks to this forum!

Problem #2 BB messenger install
    I downloaded the BB desktop to my laptop. could not download the messenger had error problem.

Do I need to download the USB & modem software? I couldn't had error
    I looked at apps in my BB and saw it has BB messenger already installed...does that mean I don't need to download the software from website?

I only have time for these two issues tonite

With all that being said...my new BB brothas & sistas, I need your help!!

"The Teacher will appear when the student is ready"
    12-30-07 07:52 PM
    In regards to your first problem I would try to re-install Omini. That may fix whatever issue is causing the app to run so slow. If you have a 8320 your device should come loaded with BB Messenger. The icon should be visible on your device.

Keep an eye out for other posts following mine. I'm no expert but I hope it helped.

There is no need to return your Curve. Whatever issues you may have with it can be quickly fixed. The one thing you will never have to worry about here is asking a question and not getting an answer to solve it.

I've said it before and I will say it again" Ask and it shall be answered."
    12-30-07 10:40 PM
    Thanks "Reaper" for taking time to reply...much appreciated!
    I will try reloading Omini
    12-31-07 07:52 AM
    BBMessenger comes preinstalled on the 8320. There should be an Instant Messenger folder on the home screen. Look in there.
    12-31-07 02:36 PM
    I have deleted and downloaded Opera mini again and I am still encountering the same problem.

My O-mini every time i try to access website i get this message
    "the application opera mini has attempted to acces a low-level network connection. would you like to continue?" yes or no

Somebody out there has to know what i can do to solve this.

Now, I ran into another issue, I can't even get to my Tmobile account by clicking the icon on home page...comes back w/error to connect!

Should I do a reset and start all over? If yes, how do I do that?
    S.O.S...anyone
    12-31-07 03:36 PM
    pull the battery,( ialways count to 10 or 20 then pop it back in) that tends to fix everything.
    12-31-07 06:19 PM
    when in doubt pull the battery out..
    12-31-07 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD