Hey Guys (again)

I already posted ("JUST ORDERED IT") and its coming sometime this week :-) and you guys welcomed me Thanks :-)

Question: The case the comes with the blackberry 8830 from sprint will the blackberry fit in there with a skin?

Question #2: I have various emails right now Gmail,Yahoo,Msn........... I want to condense and just use one and cancel out all the others which one will work best with the berry?

Can you guys welcome me again ?
    04-14-08 09:09 PM
    Definitely Yahoo or Gmail. You will get mixed results.

To me, yahoo email has better push. Gmail has better spam blocker. My yahoo emails are my primaries.
    04-14-08 09:13 PM
    You will also get a blackberry.net address from your provider. I would use it as it is true push email so you will get your emails quicker.
    04-14-08 09:21 PM
    Yea but god forbid i one day decide to go another route and get rid of the berry i will also loose the blackbery.net address right?
    04-14-08 09:25 PM
    Yahoo work great and welcome to CB Maury27.
    04-14-08 09:29 PM
    It does not fit with skin on but the holder is versatile
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-14-08 09:56 PM
    Yea but god forbid i one day decide to go another route and get rid of the berry i will also loose the blackbery.net address right?
    If you condense to Gmail, (my preference) then you can forward to the BB.net account, and it won't matter if you switch from Blackberry - Which won't happen anyway. lol
    04-14-08 10:02 PM
    I would suggest protection from a "bodyguardz" skin.. its a clear layer that goes right on the BB and protects it from scratches, dirt, etc. The one on my 8830 is awesome.. except mine has started to peel off around some of the edges. Other than that it works great and the screen protection is awesome. Best part is that it keeps the BB looking great (I wasn't a fan of a skin I purchased at the sprint store).

As for your e-mail issue, I would suggest GMail.. there is an app that can be used in addition to the mail on your phone. Check out the following forum too.. Gmail can help you filter SPAM from those other email accounts!
    HERE
    04-15-08 12:27 AM
    Yeah, I'd suggest GMail as well

Welcome!
    04-15-08 01:02 AM
    You'll be to addicted to go another route! Crack may be whack but you'll always comeback.
    04-15-08 02:33 AM
    Welcome again.

I use gmail with no problems.

04-15-08 07:47 AM
    I use my yahoo and BB account
    04-15-08 01:23 PM
    I suggest gMail. Using it here with no problems.......
    04-15-08 01:42 PM
    Sorry, don't want to hijack the thread, but all you people talking about gmail working so well made me wonder. I'm using gmail and can't get the emails I send from my comp to stop showing up on my Pearl. Folder reconciliation doesn't work. I'm sure it's something stupid - any help?

04-15-08 02:20 PM
    Bottom line: You can't go wrong with Yahoo or Gmail, but you can if you go with Hotmail. :-)

My personal opinion!
    04-15-08 02:26 PM
    Just kidding guys, there's a whole thread on my problem in the tips section ... Clearly I don't know enough to offer advice but welcome Maury27

04-15-08 03:03 PM
    I have hotmail but will i be able to get it to push the email to the blackberry cause i know i wasnt able to do it with my Treo.
    04-16-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD