I'm new HERE but been using BBs since 2005. Tried about 20 other phones, always return to BB though, for better or worse...

Mine all seem to be great for 7 months then overnight die. I have been an I'd theft/hacking victim forever,
    And I am not a rich person at all so why I am targets NO IDEA!!!

But here's my problem: I am unable to charge my former BB at all and I need the contacts, notes, etc. Badly. I do have BB's backup app but it never helped me so far. I could either pay another $60 to fix the USP port or but an old but rarely used BB 9000, switch from Boost to ATT... I did the latter.

Now I"m waiting for 4 days to get my ATT package to get this 9000 able to call and text and email etc. I'm doing it wireless right now, and that's only in like 2 small areas.

Is there a batter/charger I can but to charge up my last BB without using the broken USB port at all??? I still have 3 weeks of prepaid time on it... If so, what do I need to buy, anyone recommend where, and price range?
    Or anyone refer me to a place that will fix my USP ug AGAIN but not for $60, as that lasted a whole month...

BTW no sim card in that BB model. And the contacts not stored on my mem card.

How is the BB 9000? Should I plan to use it as.a temp until I can afford a much more relaible and powerful model?

anyone know how I can hack into my own system???

Any help appreciated...
    09-15-12 05:13 PM
    Hey, im not sure about the USB port unless you have insurance on the phone. The easiest think to do for now is buy a battery charger which is where you take the battery out of the phone and plug it in or buy a new battery in the mean time(which aint worth it). The battery chargers are usually �10 and so is a new battery approx.
    09-15-12 05:21 PM
    BB 9810, How do I set up for the READ, DELIVERED. To show up when someone reads one of my e mails or messages.

Waiting for the BB10 GO RIMMMM
    09-24-12 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD