i've seen many people posted videos on youtube regarding tutorials on how to fix the trackball, change the bezel etc. The common thing i found in those videos is the blue coloured tool that is used to pry off any hinges on the bb. So i'm wondering where can i get that tool. Does it comes with a full package for bb repair kit or i can get it from the general stores?

thanks in advance!
    12-01-09 06:41 AM
    Yes it does,you can get it from cnn.com or ebay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 01:21 AM
    i've seen many people posted videos on youtube regarding tutorials on how to fix the trackball, change the bezel etc. The common thing i found in those videos is the blue coloured tool that is used to pry off any hinges on the bb. So i'm wondering where can i get that tool. Does it comes with a full package for bb repair kit or i can get it from the general stores?

thanks in advance!
    You can get it from any store that sells the actual trackballs or LCDs or touchscreens for just about any smartphone. Some places include it automatically in the package if you order something that's a certain price or more. I got a kit free without even asking from a place whence I got my 3GS LCD. The kit has the following teeny tools in addition to the pry bar: flat head screw driver, phillips head, and two different Torx (star drive) tools.
    12-06-09 01:41 AM
    thanks guys! i'll see what i can find when im on a date with my gf today (lol..she's so gonna kill me if she knows im shopping for my bb again :P)
    12-10-09 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD