ok so ive figured out how to not have my sent gmails end up in my inbox, but when i go to reconcile the mail to match my inbox only my work e-mail reconciles. even if ive read my gmail and archived it, its still showing up on my bb as new mail. anyone know how to fix this?
    07-24-07 01:05 PM
    Under gmail settings go to settings>forwarding and pop>enable pop for mail that arrives from now on. See if that works.
    07-24-07 01:12 PM
    Thats how i have it set up right now. I get all the e-mails from my gmail. The problem is when I read them on my computer and archive them, they are still showing up on my BB as new messages.
    07-24-07 01:27 PM
    Oh ok, I don't believe Gmail offers 2 way sync. Some report it works, but it doesn't seem to for me. Under BIS, check the sync box under your GMAIL account and see if you are one of the lucky ones who it works for. Otherwise I hate to say you are out of luck. What your looking for won't work.
    07-24-07 01:29 PM
    I just spoke with my service provider. If you are on AT & T email reconciliation will not work unless you are on the enterprise plan. Then you would have to leave your land line or home computer on all the time. I don't know if other providers are similarly set up, but giving them a call spared me the headache of trying to reconfigure this again!

For what that would cost me, both in terms of the service upgrade and the increased electrical usage, I think I can just hit "delete!"
    07-24-07 04:59 PM
    Gmail doesn't support 2-way syncing but I just setup Yahoo mail and it does have 2-way syncing...

-aacurve
    07-24-07 05:52 PM
    Hi this is my first post...

I have Gmail enabled on my BB Pearl and I use it as default mail. If I understand you dont have sync with Gmail working. I don't have that problem. In Gmail webmail I see all mails that I send from BB.

Only problem with Gmail is that you get send mails in BB inbox if when you send from webmail. But you only need to setup filter in BB service and you want get them anymore...

Also there is Gmail to another email fowrding option!
    todbanner likes this.
    07-25-07 02:55 AM
    ok so ive figured out how to not have my sent gmails end up in my inbox, but when i go to reconcile the mail to match my inbox only my work e-mail reconciles. even if ive read my gmail and archived it, its still showing up on my bb as new mail. anyone know how to fix this?
    I notice this is an old post. I was wondering if since last year you have found a solution to this basic reconciliation problem. I am new to BlackBerry (Curve) and have a gmail account. I manage to reconcile email as far as deleted email goes, but I still have the problem that email that I read on one side remains marked unread on the other side. Any idea of how to solve this? Thanks!
    06-23-08 04:20 PM
    welcome to CB..heres some useful info>> BlackBerry FAQ - BlackBerryFAQ
    06-23-08 04:32 PM
    Thanks Jason. I just want to make sure you didn't have any particular FAQ in mind. I went through all that seemed related and found no mention of the read/unread reconciliation.
    06-24-08 08:45 AM
    Welcome 2 crackberry...

You may want to check the following thread out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/gma...ble-fix-45681/
    06-27-08 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD