IS THERE PLAY CONTROLS IN SCREENS OTHER THAN THE NOW PLAYING SCREEN? Such as changing tracks from the menu screen?

HOW CAN I LISTEN TO MUSIC FROM STREAMING SITES online with my blackberry?

I cant use songs from my memory card for notifications....any idea how to fix this?

On my old Sprint phone when i would type in an area code it would automatically pop up on the screen telling me what state the phone number was from. This was helpful when missing a call from unrecognized number that wasnt local. Is there a way to get this feature on the Blackberry?

WHERES THE MUTE KEY on my phone?

WHATS TTY MODE?

Is there a way to delete all the preloaded pics and such from the device memory?

Is there a way to get emoticons on the blackberry pearl 8130? I cant seem to find any for texting.

How do i delete BlackBerry MDS Runtime? I dont believe i need mds runtime since im not gonna be using enterprise right?
    11-26-08 08:51 AM
    IS THERE PLAY CONTROLS IN SCREENS OTHER THAN THE NOW PLAYING SCREEN? Such as changing tracks from the menu screen?

Not that I'm aware of...

HOW CAN I LISTEN TO MUSIC FROM STREAMING SITES online with my blackberry?

I cant use songs from my memory card for notifications....any idea how to fix this?

are you talking about adding specific ring tones for contacts?

On my old Sprint phone when i would type in an area code it would automatically pop up on the screen telling me what state the phone number was from. This was helpful when missing a call from unrecognized number that wasnt local. Is there a way to get this feature on the Blackberry?

Never heard of that one.

WHERES THE MUTE KEY on my phone?

On the top of the phone

WHATS TTY MODE?

for the Hearing impaired

Is there a way to delete all the preloaded pics and such from the device memory?

You can delete the pics only. There is a file that you have to remove. It should talk about it here. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

Is there a way to get emoticons on the blackberry pearl 8130? I cant seem to find any for texting.

There are emoticons that are used with BB Messenger.

How do i delete BlackBerry MDS Runtime? I dont believe i need mds runtime since im not gonna be using enterprise right?
    MDS Runtime can be deleted by using your desktop manager. Click on Application loader and uncheck it. I'm not 100% sure if you need it.
    11-26-08 09:17 AM
    okay, theres no mute button on the top of my blackberry pearl, lol.

and what i meant was, i want to use ringers from my memory card for the notification sounds, such as voicemail, text message, etc. when i go to try and do that and browse its not letting me bring up my ringers from my memory card

and no knowledge of being able to listen to music streaming on websites?

thank you for your help though josh
    11-26-08 10:04 AM
    The notifications are controlled through your profiles. Click on that and go down to advanced. In there you can change the notifications for all your different profiles; normal, loud, business, etc. You can also make new profiles and put certain contacts in them if you want them to have different notification sounds.
    11-26-08 01:38 PM
    For the ringtone you should be able to do it from your "Profile" settings.
    Down to "Advanced"
    Profile you want to edit - hit the Menu choose edit.
    A list of all the things you could change will show up.
    Go down to it. Another window will pop up. Then where you choose your ringtone go all the way up to "Browse" then go to where you have your tones at.

About changing music. I don't know what phone you have or if all are the same. But with the volume key if you hold it a few secons it'll change your song.
    I have a Curve (4.5) it was a neat little feature they added. Haha, I didn't like it at first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 01:40 PM
    okay, theres no mute button on the top of my blackberry pearl, lol.

and what i meant was, i want to use ringers from my memory card for the notification sounds, such as voicemail, text message, etc. when i go to try and do that and browse its not letting me bring up my ringers from my memory card

and no knowledge of being able to listen to music streaming on websites?

thank you for your help though josh

No mute button??? That's strange. My Pearl has one.

As far as streaming, I can't help you there.
    11-26-08 01:55 PM
    thanks everyone for taking time to answer.

no i cant find a mute button

i dont think the pealr has the volume/play control feature like you say the curve does

i know how to change ringers and notification sounds, my problem is that when i go to browse my mem card stuff isnt showing up

also, is there a way to change just the notification sound for a specific person texting me? i want my espn mobile alerts to have a different tone
    11-27-08 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD