I've had my blackberry pearl for a few months now and love it. I have a question and maybe its a dumb one, is there anyway that i can just send a picture to someones phone without email? I have tried a lot of things and maybe I'm missing something. Help? Thanks
    08-12-08 03:23 AM
    Welcome to CB. No question is dumb here. Have you tried sending an MMS? Select the photo and send as MMS
    08-12-08 03:27 AM
    Thanks! If I select picture it will only say send an email and I don't want to do that. There is no MMS on my phone but have tried SMS text but can't send a picture with it.

Cheryl Porter
    08-12-08 03:40 AM
    Thanks! If I select picture it will only say send an email and I don't want to do that. There is no MMS on my phone but have tried SMS text but can't send a picture with it.

Cheryl Porter
    Looks like your device needs to be registered again go to options>advanced options>host routing table hit menu and register.
    08-12-08 03:43 AM
    No blackberry MMS on sprint. Sorry. Email or BB messenger.
    08-12-08 03:56 AM
    Thanks!

So in other words I can't take a picture and send it. I am always going to have to use email or BB Messenger. Guess I'll just have to print it off then. Hoping to send picture to someones phone but they don't have email.

Thanks for your input

CP
    08-12-08 04:28 AM
    No blackberry MMS on sprint. Sorry. Email or BB messenger.
    That sucks . A carrier doesn't support MMS. How are they in business?
    08-12-08 05:11 AM
    Thanks!

So in other words I can't take a picture and send it. I am always going to have to use email or BB Messenger. Guess I'll just have to print it off then. Hoping to send picture to someones phone but they don't have email.

Thanks for your input

CP
    I haven't tried this, but this is supposed to be a workaround for the Sprint MMS issue:

Send to a:

Sprint handset - [email protected]

Verizon handset [email protected]

Tmobile handset - [email protected]

AT&T handset - [email protected]

AllTel handset - [email protected]

US Cellular handset - [email protected]

Nextel - [email protected]

And I hear that it doesn't work sending it to VZW.
    08-12-08 01:34 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com
    08-13-08 01:08 AM
    Thanks Mobiman - used the Register tip and now my BB displays the SEND AS MMS again - thanks.
    08-26-08 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD