I just got my new BB 8320 from T-Mobile this past Monday and I'm loving every second of it. I did run into an issue this morning with it. It was running slower than the night and days before . After reading some CrackBerry forums, I discovered I was running low on RAM. I uninstalled a couple of apps using the App Loader. NOW it's running alot faster . I guess I'll just stick to the apps that were preinstalled. I did however keep the Opera Mini browser.

Thanks CrackBerry for making me a part of your site!

-Joe
    09-18-08 09:21 AM
    Congrats on your Curve and Welcome to Crackberry!!
    09-18-08 09:53 AM
    Don't limit yourself to the preinstalled apps!! There are better ways to solve this problem that allow you to use your Berry to its maximum potential.

Follow the Memory Optimizing Procedure in my signature... that will make your Berry run nice and smoothly while not sacrificing functionality!!
    09-18-08 09:58 AM
    Don't limit yourself to the preinstalled apps!! There are better ways to solve this problem that allow you to use your Berry to its maximum potential.

Follow the Memory Optimizing Procedure in my signature... that will make your Berry run nice and smoothly while not sacrificing functionality!!
    Coundn't agree more. The memory optimizing really helped me.
    09-18-08 10:08 AM
    welcome to cb!
    09-18-08 10:54 AM
    Welcome to CB and congratulations on the curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 10:57 AM
    Welcome!!!

Couldn't agree more with bmcclure937 and CostaBerry... you might also do a soft reset daily, and a double soft reset once a week... it should give some of your memory back.

Soft Reset: ALT+RIGHT SHIFT+DELETE

And then a Battery Pull only when the device locks up and cannot perform a soft reset.
    09-18-08 11:12 AM
    Welcome to CB and the addiction!
    09-18-08 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD