have had the treos... i have had the iphone...
    never had a blackberry cuz i never wanted to pay extra to have a blackberry...
    here is my VERIZON story...
    1st weekend of 2008 got the voyager...
    by monday my service back to tmobile cuz my voyager keypad stopped working and wasnt willing to wait 3-4 weeks for backordered replacement...
    but i played with navigator and the all the features of the phone all weekend and LOVED IT!!!
    fast forward to 3rd week in october and thru 10 faulty voyagers (yes... 10...not an exaggeration ALL OF MY PHONES ARE ALWAYS in hard snap on case)... i had enuff
    was offered a dare for free with no contract extensions... i took it...
    for a month i loved my dare...
    then it started again...
    touch screen stopped working...
    next one the bottom half of screen did not work right out of the box...
    next one i got from the store... i left got home took off hard snap on case and the battery door did not fit... i took it back in the store where i just got it from 20 minutes prior and showed the manager and she could not believe it... the door looked about 1/8 inch too short...
    i called 611 the naxt day and BITCHED...
    they authorized a BRAND NEW DARE... COOL
    The next day i played with the storm...
    i called back and asked to speak to a supervisor... no csr rep... i wanted a BOSS...
    The boss got on line offered me a CURVE... i said i would like to go into the store and look at it...
    She gave me her direct number and extension i called her about hour later and I said no... my fingers are to fat for that phone...
    I said "I want a storm... i am willing to extend my contract... i wont call the bbb.. i wont call public utilities commission and i wont buy the domain name "AnyCompanyBesidesVerizon.com" and get it on top of all the search engines... with keywords like lg voyager,lg dare, samsung omnia etc..."
    She said that isnt possible... i said it sure is possible...
    she said she would talk to her boss and call me back...
    i didnt hear from her ever again... i called a couple days later and asked to speak to a different supervisor...
    i gave her a brief run down and he looked at the account notes...
    and she said the storm was approved... i do not know if my contract was extended or not... i will find out after i get my phone...
    yesterday i called to ask if a tracking number has been issued...
    the guy asked me for my account password said it was paid for using a mastecard... i was like ok... tracking number?
    he said not yet...
    who paid for it? i dont have a mastercard!
    supervisor on company card???
    i dont care... i cant wait!!!
    12-04-08 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD