i use to be a sidekick user, for about 4months it was snatched from me and i guess i got use to not having it at all! I was such a sidekick addict too! But i will be getting a Blackberry pearl from AT&T!!!

co-workers, and friends been telling me its addictive and i asked why? i never got a proper answer. so WHY! LOL. but i just can wait to get my PEARL.
    12-18-07 11:12 PM
    much like your sidekick, having constant portable access to email, internet, sms, IM, games, etc. is what makes it addictive to me.
    12-19-07 12:43 AM
    Use it for two days, then come and tell US why it's addictive!
    12-19-07 12:44 AM
    Hi Paul, welcome!

As navi says use it and you will soon find out
    12-19-07 02:44 AM
    Use it for two days, then come and tell US why it's addictive!
    +1 Use it for a couple days and we'll have a hard time prying it from your hands. =)
    12-19-07 04:29 AM
    I love my Pearl!!! I've had it for a little over a week now, and you will be amazed at how much fun it is, as well as how organized you can become. Typing is a breeze, too, with the SureType feature. Of course there's the great email service (Gmail works well), internet, texting, photo/video, music and much more!!! Have fun!
    12-19-07 10:11 AM
    this is soo exciting! lol i can't wait!
    12-20-07 02:10 AM
    get the curve a tad bit nicer.
    12-29-07 08:58 PM
    Welcome aboard!
    12-29-07 10:03 PM
    Its just extemely addicting because its so user friendly and yet packed with possibilities.

You have awesome email, great browsing with opera, great instant messanger with jivetal, music and a bunch of other stuff packed into a small device that fits in your pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-07 11:03 PM
    I, too was a sidekick user for about 3 years....and now..I've only had the Curve for about a month...and I feel like kicking myself for not seeing it sooner....first...I feel like an adult instead of a teenybopper...second...I can watch videos..listen to music..surf the net better and faster...I get all my email accounts at the tip of my fingers....all my IMs....I can go on and on and on....the camera is way better and forget it...you get the picture!! You'll love it!!
    12-29-07 11:08 PM
    ... touch wood. lol

Posted via CB10
    I'd strongly discourage touching wood with your screen ;D

No protector on mine. I have the micro fibre pouch which does a good job of protecting the screen while in my pocket.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD