TMagic, one other thing I didn't see mentioned in this thread is that the Curve has longer battery life than the Pearl. Also, I'm not sure if the features offered on these two phones are the same where you live compared to where I live (Atlanta) but I just looked on Verizon's website and noticed a couple of differences that could make a difference to you. According to their website the Curve has Video Messaging, Mobile Instant Messaging, and something called Field Force Manager while the Pearl does not have those features. I'm gonna guess though you could get around any of those things by upgrading the OS if you so desired.

Aside from that my wife has an 8100 Pearl from AT&T and I've got an 8320 Curve from T-Mobile. Her's was given to her by her business and mine is for my personal use. I like the full keyboard and larger, slightly higher resolution screen of the Curve better. I think the Curve looks better too but that's a subjective thing. You can't go wrong either way if you ask me. But that added device memory would sway me to the Curve on VZW hands down.
    Last edited by edchauss; 10-12-08 at 11:29 PM.
    10-12-08 11:27 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD