Hello I am new!!

I am thinking about getting a BB and I am not sure what to get. I am thinking the Pearl 8130 or the Curve 8330. Some of the features I am looking for is: email access, web access, text, pic, and video. That is what I use my phone most for. Music is not really a big deal to get on my phone. Can anyone help me decide what will be the better bet as my first BB????
    01-21-09 01:47 PM
    Hello I am new!!

I am thinking about getting a BB and I am not sure what to get. I am thinking the Pearl 8130 or the Curve 8330. Some of the features I am looking for is: email access, web access, text, pic, and video. That is what I use my phone most for. Music is not really a big deal to get on my phone. Can anyone help me decide what will be the better bet as my first BB????
    In your case the Curve would probably be best. It has the full QWERTY keyboard and bigger screen. There are a number of threads discussing this same issue. Check out the search funtion at the top of the Forums.

Welcome to CB!
    01-21-09 01:49 PM
    If you want the best form factor and arent already committed to a full qwerty get a pearl-they look awsome, do everything a bb should do-and with a little practice the suretype keypad CAN (for some) be faster than the full qwerty. If you are already used to a full qwerty get the curve...friggin awsome phone...both are! Both of these phones have all the features your looking for!
    01-21-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD