Wife and son just surprised me with a new 8310 curve. Good Lord this is like going back to school for the technologically challenged! Seems they forgot to include the manual so I was trying to figure things out til a nice ATT rep emailed me the whole users guide. I am figuring things out, but have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. When I am on my browser and go to a site like this one, I can click on any thread, but it will only show me the last post on that thread, nothing else. What am I doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
    10-19-08 03:46 PM
    if i were you i would just download the wap version of this site. as far as the rest go are you sure you arent accidently hitting "last page" on the sites?
    Welcome to Crackberry
    10-19-08 03:51 PM
    Hey, thanks for the welcome.
    Nope, not hitting "last page" It's a h.s. fball website. I "go to" it. Click on my area, click on a thread I want to read, and all I get is the last post. Can't figure it out.
    10-19-08 04:03 PM
    im not real sure what to tell ya on that. but as far as this website go wap.crackberry.com on your broswer and it will make this site a little easier
    10-19-08 04:10 PM
    anybody else? Went to another similar site and no problem. Can read every post on every thread. No problem with either site on my laptop either!
    10-19-08 07:01 PM
    Maybe you could download the crackberry launcher. That might make it easier to navigate here. Welcome to CB and enjoy your phone.
    10-19-08 10:16 PM
    Welcome to CB!

Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!
    11-01-08 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD