I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this thread, but I have a question about the Opera Mini 4.1 browser.

I really like it, but whenever I go to access something on it, I get a message: "The application Opera Mini 4.1 has attempted to access server4.operamini.com. Would you like to allow this?" Then I can click yes or no. It comes up every time.

I tried changing the permissions to "allow," but that didn't help, and I am not computer savvy enough to know what to do. Is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Thank you!
    09-22-08 09:46 AM
    [QUOTE=steff13;746612]I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this thread, but I have a question about the Opera Mini 4.1 browser.

I really like it, but whenever I go to access something on it, I get a message: "The application Opera Mini 4.1 has attempted to access server4.operamini.com. Would you like to allow this?" Then I can click yes or no. It comes up every time.

QUOTE]

Hey, I've been getting the same message, but I just click "yes" and then I'm ok. The message only appears when I first get in to the browser - that's it.

You might want to try a soft set.. and if that doesn't work, try a battery pull.

Good luck.
    Susan

*disclaimer: I'm a new
    09-22-08 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD