After much research and lobbyiing with "She who must be obeyed" I acquired a Curve. This after 10 years + of loyal Palm use. The push email and the glowing reports from users I had encountered helped the decision.

I brought the little beauty home and my wife (she who must be obeyed ) expressed an interest in what it was all about. The long and short of it is we are now a two BB Curve family. And her's is red!

She is in denial, but she is a closet CB addict. I freely admit it! What a brilliantly concieved device! We couldn't be happier. [I We can stop anytime we want to! Really we can!! NOT[/I]
    Last edited by DaveHugh; 05-27-08 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Title mispelled
    05-27-08 10:37 PM
    Congratulations! My husband has had a BB for a year and a half, and tried to convert me also. I was convinced I needed a Windows Mobile format. I went through 3 different kinds before finally landing on a BB. Wish I had "given in" sooner!
    05-28-08 08:42 AM
    Welcome to CRACKberry, and the Blackberry family. Check out the rehab if things get too bad, LOL. Have fun and enjoy!!
    05-28-08 05:28 PM
    congrats on the new addiction to the family.
    05-28-08 05:35 PM
    Congrats, and I hope I can get my wife to do the same.
    05-29-08 09:09 AM
    Hi and welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-08 02:24 PM
    Shady, I LOL'd!! Nice one!!

05-29-08 02:34 PM
    awww. congrads to the happy couple and the new bundle of joy.
    05-29-08 02:40 PM
    Welcome (both of you) to your new addiction(s)!

05-29-08 02:43 PM
    Oh wow! I wish my hubz called me "she who must be obeyed" that's awesome... Oh congrats to both of you!

05-29-08 02:48 PM
    Congrats and Welcome!
    05-30-08 08:23 AM
    After much research and lobbyiing with "She who must be obeyed" I acquired a Curve. This after 10 years + of loyal Palm use. The push email and the glowing reports from users I had encountered helped the decision.

I brought the little beauty home and my wife (she who must be obeyed ) expressed an interest in what it was all about. The long and short of it is we are now a two BB Curve family. And her's is red!

She is in denial, but she is a closet CB addict. I freely admit it! What a brilliantly concieved device! We couldn't be happier. [I We can stop anytime we want to! Really we can!! NOT[/i]
    Congrats and welcome to CrackBerry

Just to keep the peace(or for my piece of mind), I purchased a red one for my wife on Valentines' Day
    05-30-08 09:52 AM
    Congrats & welcome!
    05-30-08 11:11 AM
    Congrats and welcome to CB.
    05-30-08 12:04 PM
    I've been trying to convince my wife too. She says it is too complicated, yet she is always using mine! I think I will just go buy her one.

05-30-08 12:43 PM
    Welcome to the new addiction! I was also a 10+ year Palm loyalist. I couldn't be happier after my decision to change over.

05-30-08 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD